Friday, September 7, 2007

Caro.............................Line

Caroline is so cool, she loves Jesus Christ, and she likes to act in the theater setting. She's freaked out by anatomy class just like every other human, and that's cool. She does cool things with her hair, and she's funny. She really is, she's funny. Caroline is the bomb-diggity yo, and I'm white so I'm not supposed to say things like that, but I just did. Cause you know what? Caroline is that awesome of a person, and I know that all her friends think about her, and love her, and hope to see her, and talk to her soon so yeah. Keep on lovin Jesus Caroline, He loves you, keep on bein you, and don't be afraid to be you. And that's coming from a big brother or uncle as you think of me whatever way so. Peace. Thanks for the good conversation Thursday.

3 comments:

Katelyn said...

aaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Caroline said...

thank you that really made me smile

Warren said...

you're welcome.