Monday, August 31, 2009

Today my Mom and I went on a small adventure. I have been longing to see 'Julie & Julia' and today, my Mom took me to see it! (I Think she realizes that i am feeling pretty stuck at this point in my life. However, she and I knowing that I am feeling this way, seem to have made a secret deal that neither of us will lose it with each other. We never really said to each other, ''I'm not going to yell at you if you don't yell at me", but it seems to be going well at this point!) Anyway! I liked the movie a lot! Mom and i sneaked in sandwiches with matzarella, sun dried tomato, and basil! We also had candy... I had dark chocolate pb cups! SO GOOD!! I am doing some leftover makin'! The catfish is in the oven and the asian sauce is in the fridge... and the avocado is ready... the slaw and tortillas are gunna be ready!!! YUM!!!

No comments: