Saturday, June 19, 2010

Today i have stumbled on a few things that seem to be quite true.
1. you can feel dead on the outside. There are people who say, "I feel dead on the inside" meaning they feel empty or that they have discovered is futile. That is not what i mean at all. I mean that i feel much like a snake who's outer skin has turned to a shell and I have yet to shed it because I don't know how, or even what that means exactly. I suppose i am describing what most would call a funk.. Although I suppose opening the window blinds would help.. Why am i not this long winded when it comes to school papers? OK ..

2. William Shakespeare wrote, "All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players;" So, allowing that to be true, i have concluded that not only are there no understudies in life. There is only one you and one me. I can sit out or jump in. Let God use me, or let a rock or a tree have all the wonderful adventures meant for me... food for thought

No comments: