Wednesday, November 10, 2010

a messy me

Tonight my eyes poured because I realized that i had become apathetic in almost less than a week! We started singing "I'm forgiven because you were forsaken, I'm excepted, you were condemned..." I couldn't take how i had thought I was so "good" before and how I know what a mess I really am!
And yet he truly will always be there for me! I must always set what he did for me and how much he loves me and how much he longs to be with me every day! My heart breaks! Emotions overflow! and the whole time i can only rock back and fourth thinking of this beautiful wild romantic God who wants to take me through a scandalously wonderful story of redemption!

Thank you, Jesus! You take my mess! You renew me and redeem my life!

1 comment:

bri said...

love you, sweet friend!