Monday, January 31, 2011

My Dream makes sence.

Thursday night i had a really strange dream. (Even for me). A lot of it was a blur but what is still so clear to me was that i was stumbling around and fell off a pier into monster filled waters. I was to wobbly, for lack of a better word, to even lift my head out of the water. i saw parts of monsters and alligators and was really scared. Suddenly My friend Taylor grabbed my wrist and pulled me out one handed!
I was worshiping Friday with my dear friends the Berryhills, the Franklins, the DeGroots, Cammie Miller, Jacob Kohler, and a few others when i noticed something in my spirit telling me to lay aside my song and go find my sister. I obeyed and went and found her. I suppose i provoked her without meaning to because she shouted at me. This in itself is not rare. We are a loud pair. However, i believe there was something more warring inside me; For when I sat again and began to sing, i also began to weep uncontrollably. In my mind, all i could say to God was, " Did you really send me just to get my feelings hurt? Can I please know if there is truly a big picture?" My crying began to attract attention and a few of those around me began to ask if i was ok. Then Taylor, (you might compare her to a mighty man of valor only in my life.. a steadfast one) came and asked how she could pray for me. Tears pouring down my face, I found that i had no answer. I didn't even know what to ask God for! Taylor pulled me into an empty room and let me blubber what probably sounded absurd and not even like English. Her Prayer was prophetic! God blessed me so much through a prayer and I have felt at peace for the last several days! He Loves us! Oh how he loves!

No comments: