Tuesday, January 6, 2015

2015. Crazy

Is it a problem that I like being crazy busy? Maybe. I'm excited about this year even though the first couple months look insurmountable. My heart is full of Jesus, my stomach, full of bagel, and my blood, full of coffee. I am intimidated by everything coming my way but everyone seems to think I have the ability. Sometimes that is all you need to be fearless; Someone who loves you... That actually is all you need ever. I am so so happy that I have such sweet people around me. Amy Poehler once said something about surrounding yourself with people who inspire you and make you into who you want to be. It's good advice. The Bible says something similar. I'm hoping and expecting a lot for this coming year. My ultimate goal is love. To be lavishly generous with my love and to have open arms to receive love as well.

No comments: